CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 22 December 2007

...understanding stress...

Assalam...
It's been raining heavily since yesterday afternoon...It's the time of the year...not month...but year....
Woke up a bit early today as I have to run down to do some work...Yes!!I did some work...and i am not complaining about it....Am learning to do this bit of my job....*shrug shoulders*
Went over to my granny's place as well...she's doin fine now...Alhamdulillah...We love her so much...Everyone loves their grannies, rite??
Came back home and read thru the weekend paper...and so I read about "Stress"...here's one quote for you guys:-

"Do not let Stress get you down. Stress is part of life..FACE IT!!"

It really made me think....everyday, we face through loads of things...stress from everywhere...Left, Right & Centre...Anywhere....and there's techniques to overcome stress....

Owh this i've got to share as well:-

5 Rules to being Happy

1) Free your heart from Hatred (hmm...)
2) Free your mind from worries (hmm....u think??)
3) Live simply....(no worries...)
4) Give more....
5) Expect less...(How can you do that??everyone has got their own expectations from others....)

Anyway..i hope i'll manage things around me without being sooooo stress.....

It's a weekend....so let's rest our mind....

good nite y'all.....

~me~

0 comments: