CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 23 December 2007

...recuperate...



Assalam....


It's the last day of the week...Sunday...Some would just sit around the house...some would go out..Like me, I went to my uncle's place for lunch...(thanks for having us!!)


Sunday, is always the time for me to pay back everything...especially my sleep..I don't work on Sat & Sun...On sat, I would try to do things that i need to...or go out and meet frenz...but sundays is time to recuperate....well not unless if i have functions to attend then...i won't be recuperating....hmm....


I always tell myself not to sleep on sunday afternoon...but i Did!!!!arrgghhh.....coz i know it'll be hard for me to sleep lagi ltr tonite and tomorrow i will be sooooo lazy lazzzzy to wake up for work....It always happened....hehehe...


We are given a half day off tomorrow...how's that??it's christmas eve...so my boss decided to give us the half day off....wonder if it'll happen for the new year eve...should see how tomorrow goes and hint abt new year eve....hehe...cool eh???


Anyhow..., here's some pics taken over this week...(this was during dinner at my place...)

Guess siapa saja punya fingers tu....

Enjoy the last bit of the Sunday!

Love~me

0 comments: