CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 27 December 2007

...pLanning...

Assalam...





I've been to busy to update my blog...hmph...it was after the x'mas hols...(reasons!!)...Anyways, how are we all doing? Good? Bad??

Been busy with my work nowadays...trying to get things done before the year ends...figuring out how we can get tie-up a few loose ends...trying to get some people to do things themselve..owh this is just hard...Some people who is even younger than me (not that am that old...*smile*) doesn't know that a speed dial to call out exists...Come to think of it, I am new at that place, but hey., I know and I've used the speed dial to call our other office in the world....Since new year is coming soon, we are going to implement some sort of a system....so hope everything will go on well and as planned....

This week will be a bit quiet...no family get-together...next week saja....so i hope to get some rest this weekend....R.E.C.U.P.E.R.A.T.E......hope to pay the hutang that i owe..sleeping...lazing around....and many many more....*Yipeeee*



I have been thinking of getting myself a digital camera (Sony T200)...but my dearest is getting it from me...how cool is that?? I really can't wait..... and thank you so much dear....lots and lots and lots of love~Me...





Since, 2008 is coming soon...i have been listing out what i want and need to do...look into things that I should give priorities...a "must do" thingy.....A new start for the new year.....InsyaAllah, I will do what i've planned out for myself...





Here's a pic taken during our raya open house.....syasya...shirah and udin aka raf...(he's so cute...!) today, u'll see him with a phone and next day u'll see him with a camera...hehe....takings shots....

~ goodnite ~

0 comments: