CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 31 December 2007

...goodbye 2007...

assalam...


This will be my last post for 2007....Let's just hope in 2008, I will post more...hehehe...will have to give more time to do this..and am very very sure there is time....




Went off to bandar with the rest of my family yesterday...Our 1st stop was at the Mall...OMG...there were loads and i mean loads of people...ada Computer Exhibition, so that was why jua ramai and furthermore it's the last bit of the school hols...drop by to Shabby and bought a few nice stuffs...met Sinfully Delicious with the hubby and bros...(still under confinement, but then jalan jua...hehe..) oh well....then i went off to aussino, but didn't get to buy anythin...then Guess and Charles & Keith....this time my trip was very depressing....didn't get as much things as I used to....Darn!!(well..., there's a reason behind all this things...my mood was not in good shape...!)


Stop by at jerudong to have dinner and this is what we had:-



Clams.....



Chilli Crab.............

Kangkong Sambal....

(we have loads more but then malas kan take pics...)btw, i can cook a much much better Kangkong Sambal than this place...huhu....




Anyway...tonite, i'll be going over to my uncle's place...am also invited to welcome the New Year at my former boss place...so i'll probably be goin over a bit late....hmmm....it's makan...makan...makan....for tonite...and tomorrow will be...sleep...sleep....and sleep.....
Alrighty then...so long 2007.....there is loads of things that happened and it'll become memories...
Let us Welcome 2008 with a Fresh New Start.........
-there is sumthing inside me that I can't seem to let it out, and it hurts......

~xoxo~


0 comments: