CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 20 December 2007

....greetings....

Assalam...


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all the muslims....it's a feast of sacrifice...it's the time where you would do good things...sacrifice...


My thanks to all those who has sent birthday greetings..."Thank you so much.." it is so very thoughtful of u guys....and for all the things that you have done, i hope and pray Allah will grant all our wishes...Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin....


I was so totally knackered lastnite, went off to my granny's place just after work...there we had our tahlil and also takbir raya...The tahlil was for my late grandfather...(semoga roh allahyarham di cucuri rahmat...amin...) then when they started the takbir..tears start falling from my eyes...it is just sad...Stayed at my grand's till about 10ish and when back...took shower...planned to stay up till late, but i dozed of so sooooon....i mean soooon....hehehe...I think my mind was tired...not physically tho...this is what happen or what u get..once u start working, your mind will get tired easily...it was good seeing my cuzs at my granny's...lots and i mean "loads" of behaviour that u'll see....not the good ones...not the bad ones either...but funny.....


Was trying so hard to get in to blogger this morning...gave up a couple of times....damn!!it's always the connection....wish it'll improve...there's no point talking abt it coz everyone face the same problem....


It's a public holiday today...in conjunction with my birthday...(not!!) it's for the Raya Haji lah...and then back to work tomorrow then...weekend...then back to work Monday..then it's New Year.....(still thinking on how to welcome the new Year 2008)...got a few invitations already, so don't know which one to go....hehehe...we'll sort that out later....





This was taken a year ago...loved it...

Am off to KB soon...have a couple of things tht i want to do...

oh yeah!!not forgetting my wish...muahahahaha....(u know what i have in my mind...)

Lovessssss & hugssssss & kissessssss

~Me~

0 comments: