CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 18 December 2007

..it's alwez us...



Assalam...,


Today was not that bad after all...was busy running doing things...getting things in shape...help to think about other matters and solve it with the best solution...


I am quite new with what i'm doin...it's just this "bit" that i'm still new...but the rest is cool...I just got the access to use my email...after all the buggings...and the naggings...hehehe...well..i kinda understand coz everyone is on hols...even without the access i could still do other things...hehe...seriousss.....One of my new colleague was admitted yesterday for appendicitis..so bought a get well soon card..pass it all around so everyone can scribble....then get someone to drop it off to the hospital...hope he's doin well...and on track to a speedy recovery.....


Took off from work on the dot today...it was raining very heavily...Alhamdulillah...coz this morning it was so hazy..(was it haze or was it misty??) *gulp*..... anyhooos.., this pic was taken during a bbq at my uncle's place...one thing i realised is that the 4 of us alwez...alwezzzzz take pics together....be it raya..weddings...anything functions....and i like to keep it...this is sumthin that i will alwez treasure...-
to the 3 of u...,
Please remember that i always love you...and always will...I will always be there for you...be a good listener...support you in everything that you think is right....
Please be good...and do take care of yourself....Love all the people around you and they will love you just like how u love them....and I'm proud to say that I'm one of them......
*hugs & kisses*
me
to u~Love you wif all my heart......
good nite all......

0 comments: