CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 17 December 2007

...Hectic Monday??....


Assalam...



It's a Monday...the first day of the week...d day that u have to go thru after spending a weekend..It makes me wonder why does people have to be sooo "moody" when it comes to Monday?u will hear all this words such as "owh god!it's a Monday"...he/she is not in a good mood just becoz it's Monday?? To me it's because u had a good time during the weekend and knowing that u'll work the next day the fun is not there anymore lah...Look..,weekend is just a few days lagi...u can still have fun...hehehe*there i go....rambling abt monday*



Anyways.., I had a great day today...enjoying the day..(i sound as tho i had a great Monday...heheh...I did!!!)..went thru the "to do" list with my superior and asst...so we've got it all planned out...Good thing, rite??...hehe....Am hoping to get all the things to be done while my superior is away on hols....*wish me luck*....must give 100% concentration......


tht's a picture of my 2 lil cuzs....having this 2 girls can really make u go crazy...both are very talkative...the younger one likes fashion...she wants this..she wants that..owh yeah!!she even talks like me....huhu....(not good!!) but i had fun listening to her talking especially with the way she rolled her eyes...she's fun to be with too....she talks in english most of the time, this is the trend nowadays....A good improvement for them...


oh well...enuf of those...
to U....thanks for dropping by to shabby...tht was so very thoughtful of u....easy rite?nda jua payah...hehe...maybe next time lagi....Love U....
am ending this now...Good Nite everyone...enjoy tuesday......*winks*


0 comments: