CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 5 December 2006

What's Happening??

It's been a few days that I heard of soooo many many things....[sob stories especially!!]

I have been thinking how do u peeps consider a fren as a Real Fren??Sometimes a fren can be a "pain"...but there are times that u look for them..wanting them to be a listener..someone tht u can say anythin..swear..shout at..A real fren will alwez be there for you...whenever u need them..it's like a 24x7 thingy..And i do realised tht there's a few of us tht keeps changing our Frenz..(why??)Its becoz tht frenz do quarrel..argue..talk behind ur back (this is a normal thingy!! and am not surprised!!)

As for myself.., i do lave lots of them...LOADS...but none (bedusta jua tu ah!!), only a few of them whom I think as a Real fren..(how sad is that??)It makes me wonder sometimes what happened to all of my frenz??Where are they??Why are they doing this??so on and so on....*sigh*...

Oh Yeah!!!I read one blog regarding affairs (well..,this blogger did wrote abt Friends too!!hehehe..)...It is so nothing new in this world..Hey, don't talk abt married ones..those still not married (yng masih berbf/gf pun ada affair jua...) It's the extra thingy tht you get from the extra ones..Huhuhu...(I think some people agree ni!!) but if you don't,it doesn't really matter though...It's your say peeps...ANyway., Why?? Some might say it's the attention tht you're not getting from the other party...some will say because they have problems (e.g Financially...(it's the 1st one tht i could think of!!)..maybe for some, it's just to have the fun...FUN??!!...It feels so good to be loved by someone..hey!! there are a few good things and bad things yea!! Question(s): How does the married ones deal wif all this??Juggling their life between the wifey and the Girl??What if there's a problem??Come to think of it.., if they lied to the wifey..,do u think they won't lie to the gf??*sigh*...i don't know...(I pray & hope for the best/good things to happen in my Life!!AMIN)

It is so interesting to have all these thoughts..but sometime membari sakit kepala jua ah...Ntah leee...(sudah atu, kiranya mcm nda lagi kan tepikir lah ah!!Ngalih lah sudah my brain tu..!!)

Anyway peeps.., I leave this as it is...I shall THINK of other THINGS again!!...

*tooodle looooo*

*mMuahz*...

0 comments: