CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 16 December 2006

closeness

hey u peeps....


I have been neglecting my blog...not updating it...i was pretty busy (not!!)...am now a legal guardian to 3 boys...(parents went for haj so am here..being a big sister thingy!!)

Life has been pretty busy...with all things..all sorts of things...running errands...

Thots....*wonders*

What is wrong if you are close to someone?? I have a fren..they've been close since lama dah lah...but the thing is people thot there's sumthin goin on...am not saying there's sumthin wrong with it...but what u see is totally different...I heard someone said "people can see wht u cant see!!"...well, how are we suppose to correct this??i mean, how to prove tht there's nuthin, just a fren-fren thingy??wht does my fren have to do??please help.....

Is it wrong if u r furious with wht ur close fren have done to u??macam neglecting u..just because ia ada gf??is it??yes??No??He's been doin lost of things to u tht made u sakit hati brabiz....blocked u from MSN....sialan jua tu!!Nada cali tu geng...so salah kah if we marah??but a fren of mine thinks it's absurd...why should we be furious..he has chosen his life to be like that..so just be it...but i hate tht!!!is this how he/she values our friendship???hmmm....don't know what else to say lagi....

Last Tuesday, we were at the airport sending my aunt and family naik haji...sedih ehhh...i'v e been with them lama before they leave for haj!!I cried....everybody cried.....dari rumah dah kami nangis...and di airport jua....huaaahuaahuaaa.....

I miss my mum and dad!!!i miss my man!!! i Miss U soooooo much.......(missy wissy thingy!!!)mengusut lah tu!!!

It's been fun staying at my aunt's ani...the boys has been very good...their friends has been very supportive...malar saja ke rumah...supaya inda sunyi lah tu...my granniez slalu drop-by kemari jua....mcm warden kali ah!!!!huhuhu....*jahat*...

anywezzzz....i'll have to go now...have yet to do sumthin such as watch dvds.....apa kan tu ah??sibuk tah tu???

I'll get back to this again sometime....

To My dearest Uda (both)...."Happy Anniversary...."

*muAhzz*

toooodlllleee looooo...........






0 comments: