CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 16 December 2007

I am Back...

Assalam....



I know it's been such a long time that i didn't get to update my blog...I have been toooo busy..but now i'm back and InsyaAllah i'll get to blog on a regular basis...if i have the time tho...



This year has been sumthin to me...loads of things happened...some are good and some are bad....But it's part and partial of life...qadha and qadar....we learn from all the things that we think is not right...don't just stop there..



I've found myself a good place to work...*Cool*..and I love it...The environment was totally different...it's sumthin new to me to work with more people compared to my last work place..it was just the 3 of us (hmm..)...so now there is loads and lots of challenge for me...i will have to be patient to face different human behaviour...(uhukz!!!)



Attended a dinner at one of my boss...it was a good crowd...good food....good time...hehehe...It was a Year End dinner PLUS X'mas too....Wanted to skip this dinner but it won't look that good on me...*scratch head*....



Anyhow.., here are some pics taken during my cuz's wedding last month....(i was playing with the camera...and so glad that it turned out good...hehehe...)




To both Uda..."Happy Anniversary..." You are always in my prayers..Wish you all the best in everything you do...Semoga sentiasa sehat walafiat and di panjangkan umur serta di murah kan rezeki....Amin...

Nightie Nite everyone.....see u soon...

0 comments: