CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 1 December 2006

perfect

Perfect

as we all know...No one/Nobody is perfect in this world...If everthing that we do, goes so perfectly, do u think we have problems??No ryte...

Perfect Couple..

how do u define them as a perfect couple??how do u know that they're perfect for each other??

It alwez made me think...cana boleh org ckp they're perfect for each other ah?? How do u rate d perfectness atu kan??thru their looks?? *sigh* i don't even know why this things came across my mind and it has been camping in my head for several days dah...i have yet to find the answers...(people pls helep me puhlezzz....!!!)

A fren of mine called me and told me that she's planning to get married in 2008...so i said "owww k....!!good for u!!"...it means next year 2007, she'll be making preparation for her wedding...with the help of her frens such as Me..and a few others...hehehe...gerenti paning ni oleh me!!! For sure!!!....but i wish her all the best lah...it's good making early preps..jgn kelam kabut ani...nda bisai...(apa kan merepek ani??!!)

My sis have been having probz wif "boy" nya...hehehe..apa kan tu??Stail lama jua cakap "boy" nya!! I heard this frm him coz ia komplen tht my sis slalu salah hantar msg...kdg-kdg arh boy nya yng lain!!! My Goshhh!!! atu old school punya term tu eh...zaman kami pun nda pakai...hehehe...so every now n then me an my sis will alwez say "boy" nya...~apa kan!!!

Am so very sure, by next week the Brunei International Airport will be packed again...Orang naik Haji so.., bnyk tah jua org kan di liat...Yng kan belayar ke negri lain pun mcm payah jua...gerenti sibok and inda lagi cukup parking ni krg....*going for Haj is soooo siok...* For those yng pernah will sure paham my term of siok....

Anyway...the word perfect is still in my head...

let me dream (dirim!!) about it...

nitey nite!!!

*muahz*



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dee. How are you? Do I know you? I like your blog. I like to know you closer more than just reading your blog. May I? What is your email add?

~dee~ said...

Huh??straaaNGE.....