CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 18 November 2006

whr have u been?

hey dudes...

(no pics to share with you peeps...sorry!!)

I went to the open house yesterday...it was quite good..we stayed till 8ish..and that was from 4ish...(see lah how people can waste their time...then say all the things about how time flies!!)..hehehe...Good that the hosts was not bored to death for having us around...The boys were busying with their league....(ada prize lagi tu!!)..thanks to the hostess...!!!

Food was good...I like her cake...the choco thingy...it was soooooo chocolatie berabiz....(i need to get the recipe from her and see if i can make the same thing..hehehe!!)there was fresh fruits as well....and loads of other food...

To the host and hostess...Thanks for inviting us...thanks for the good food...thanks for your time layaning us....

I've been missing my man to loads.....have not been sms-ing me...or even call me...he did msgd me yesterday...but then that was it...asked my cuz [F] if he saw him at work..but worst..my cuz jarang see him...instead he mentioned abt their Raya Open Office..(bukan house!!)...Whr have you been my dearest??

am goin out with mum...we're goin to kb!!to see my grannies....(Yipee!!!)

till thn kiddos....tbc ltr...!!!

*muahz*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like checking your blog. pink and bright. u are a very happy girl. but looks like u have a problem with your Man. Am I right?