CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 17 November 2006

segalanya bermula lagi...Open House!!!

hey peeps...

Today is just another day...weekend is coming up....(do u ppl realised how fast time flies??)

Anyhoos...,I've planned what i have to do for today...nuthin much tho...woke up just b4 midday (no wonder lah time flies so fast...half the morning i was still (still!!!) asleep...hehehe..)

Called up my sis [R]...called cuz [A]...and made arrangement to meet up sumwhr before melanggar rumah our fwen...yng ada Close Raya Open House *scratches head*...chatted wif her last nyte and asked for today's menu.

~me~: sudah buat preps for esok?
~J~: sudah dari tadi...mengalih eh...
~me~: wht food are we getting?
~J~: rumput and kayu....
~me~: WHAT??? bbq kali ni...(confident wah!!)
~J~: no lah...just simple food...
~me~: hmm..juz prepare whatever food and mkesure it's enuf to feed loads of hungry ppl...hehehe...

(thn she said ia kan offline coz kan dangani bf-nya main game!!...Huh??)-Woman!!u have to mke preps lah not main game!!....

I wonder if there is such people who would do or prepare sumthin really light...finger food...and i wonder if ada org buat mcm standing reception *angan2 a bit*...but then come to think of it...malays won't do that...u see even bbq pun mesti ada duduk...we r not really into this thing whr standing will take place....banar tah...Yeah!!it's the culture....

During our open house, I told mum to prepare simple food saja..but dad came up with an even brilliant idea...lunch different food...aft-tea different food...OMG!!!mengalih kali ah....lucky thing there was help lah from my aunts....enuf of all this...

I have to get myself ready now...or else batah my cuz tunngu....(as i said..Woman will alwez take their sweetest time to get ready!!)-bnyk bini2 agree ni....

Will take some pics and post it ltr...

till then.....cherios Kiddos...!!

3 comments:

Bambini caldi said...

Beb...how was the open house?? Any Good?? Gossip true?? really loving & caring kah?

~dee~ said...

oh yesh!!!rajin kali ah the guy ah!!ada nyaman cake nya dang!!

jack said...

what gossip? share share ler