CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 16 November 2006

....things to do....

Hey u...

..woke up a bit early today (thanks my man...for bangun kan me!!) as i have to go to KB and settle a few things for myself..Went out with Lil Sis [A]~she is so happy abt the goin out thingy...skulah nda mau..just bcoz ada rentas desa...pemalas ehh!!!..thn i also msg my Usu to dangan kan jua (this is b4 i went in for shower..so that ia awal bangun and by the time me sampai ia sudah ready!!)...if only i could bring the whole family..i would!!!but thn..bhapa tah jua berangkut..!!


(am msn-ing wif hary (cuz's bf) ryte now....)

Mum just came in and left my room...she's up to sumthin..uurrgghh...

So, when i reached my grannies place, told lil sis to naik and call my usu....skali she came back and told me "ka, usu masih lagi tdur!!"...so terpaksa lah kami tunggu ia...batah kali ah...(woman, alwez...alwez..take their time kan get ready..!!) mum's fav quote "..kan lakas jadi lambat!!.." I love hearing that from mum...!!!hehehe...

Oh ya!! we also went for minum jua..i've been craving for fried noodles...but the one i had tadi was not that good..!!lucky thing i shared wif lil sis (this is good!!save cost and supaya inda membazir!!hehehe....my bestfren [J] called jua while kami minum...nda mau betinggal ni..,tapi ia kraja tadi so inda tah dpt join us...

...it's been a while that i didn't go out for mkn wif my Man!!....(he's been very busy!!ia ada course jua wah..!!)

oh well...received an invitation for this friday, it's an open house invitation...btw,is there such thing as "Closing Raya Open House"?? this is so new...i have to cari dangan kan ke sana....coz they came to my house hari atu...hari raya also have to reciprocate ah....whatever!!....

well kiddos..., i need to do sumthin now...!!

Till then....toooodle looo....!!!!

0 comments: