CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 18 November 2006

...congrats...

hey there...

how's everybody doin on a Sunday??....

i watched this malay movie smlm...very very sad...and that made me stayed up till late and i was online while watching tv...Chatted wif my cuz [E]...then wif lady white'Z....wanted to update my blog but then...the feeling of laziness arise...(hehehe..apakan??!!)
Congrats to Shades and Lady White'Z on their engagement....So when is the Big Day??all of us is expecting a big treat from u both...hehehe....We r happy for u guys...
I have been at home most of the time...waiting for my man to msg me...call me...but...NADA!!!Believe me.., I have not heard from him since friday..!!Sent him a few msgs but no reply...~What am i suppose to do?? I am sad...very very sad.....~ the same thing happened again....
Woke up wif a bit of headache & heartache...had probz kan tidur lastnyte..I was tossing and turning myself...tidur pun payah (is this bcoz of the missing thingy??)..had a bit of brasin2..ended up having running-nose...then..with the help of dreaming ..tarus tidur...
Was online this morning with Lady white'Z, goTTie and 2 of my cuzs whom at that time was at ICC...Lady white'Z is so nervous about the whole thing...still making a bit of preps coz this aftnoon, sister-nya pun betunang jua...and their's will be malam...hehe..how cool is that??having 2 functions in 1 day..!!


Sis [R] was out with 2 of my frenz lastnyte..melepak di Portview..they tried to contact me but my HP was off...*sebenarnya mana off but due to poor reception*..hehehe...ws not updated till wht time ia hang out wif them..maybe next time lah...can't go next week coz ada function arah my Uda's place...so need to help them lah...nda kan datang mcm jemputan...
oh well...i need to do sumthin now..try to make full use of my sunday!!..eventho me nda tau wht to do!!...
good bye kiddos....!!

0 comments: