CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 20 November 2006

the start of the week

helloo...

Just woke up an hour ago...(nuthin to be proud of coz i knw half the morning is gone!!)..hehehe...

Guess What??!!?? My man msg me lastnyte...and i was soooooo HAPPY...brabiz-rabiz...and then this morning he did his usuals which is msg me then call me....how shweet is that?? (I was still asleep of coz!!)..I miss u too, dear...It was good to know that we are still "US"...(no one could understand this...i guess..*wonders*..)

Stayed up very late lastnite...was online and msn-ing wif Cuzs & cool dudes (fwenz)....oh ya!!and also my Bro!!(sorry...terlupa...!!) Lady White'Z' was so sanak coz connection nya few times disconnected...mcm ech time after she replied she'll go missing...How's that??Not cool, huh..!!

(am now msning wif sis [R])

Sunday..I stayed home all day..didn't even jalan keluar frm d house...Uda was here...she was talking wif mum regd her mkn2 this saturday night...am suppose to help them out with everything...i do kesian them..so mum said just do whatever i can.....

Nothing much happening today...don't have anythin planned...Nothing in my calendar entries...except for waiting for my man...

Dear..,
It was nice to know whatever is in the msg that u sent me lastnyte...and hearing u today.., I was so happy...

well kiddos....adios amigos....

...*flying kisses*...



0 comments: