CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 21 November 2006

feeling good

hey there....
It feels so good when ur happy....
I was online with my man last-nyte..till abt 12ish...kesian him coz must wake up early lagi...but he didn't have any probs abt that coz ia awal jua bangun and off to work early..and had bfast jua wif his colleagues...and then he came over to see me...sekajap saja lah..coz kan kraja lagi...Thanks dear, for dropping by altho skjap saja...It was nice seeing you....Btw, he got his hair cut...n tht was during the weekend...biar tah me inda tau lah ah...so I told him tht am goin to get my hair straighten...and he said "yes"...after persuading him...
My man told me that he's goin off for a business trip to Spore, maybe next week..wanted to bring me but....sekajap jua saja tu...n anyway...he'll be busy jua...so i don't want to make matters worst nanti whn we are there...krg me complaint that he doesn't spend so much time with me lah...n many many more...so, i decided to stay saja...bagus kan me atu..but....(there's alwez a but!!)...hehehe....(only me & my man knows abt this...hehehe...!!)
I have been spending the whole afternoon in my room wif my sis [A] and my bro jua...Cool huh!!A fren of mine called...and guess what???ia ckp me ani membebel+++...WHATEVER!!!(it's soooo not true!!!) Called my bitch [J]..but she was busy at work..so will call again ltr...
At least today me bangun awal a bit...nda mcm selalu nya lah ah...ahir brabiz...and went to fetch my sis frm school jua...coz she msgd me to ambil her...then back home do nothin...(of coz..think of my man le!!!)
Anywoos..that's abt all for today...I'll be back again to update...
Won't be gone for long....
See u esok kiddos...
*muahz*

1 comments:

jack said...

Your man??!!! I thought i was your man! hahaha. Hi sis. You really have nothing to do there huh? well, continue your membebel and make everyone happy.