CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 18 April 2008

...What did i do to u?...

Assalam everyone....

I know my last post was on a saturday...lack of updating again....

Anyhow, i read a few blogs lastnite, I am so surprised that some people use the chat box to discriminate orang lain....I mean, please lah...if u have problems with someone, try to approach the person instead of writing a whole stupid stuff mengucap kan org dlm chat box org.....It's just ridiculous...

Oh well enuff of that crap..i can go on and on abt it....but NO!!

I attended the 1st day of Defensive Driving today...Its a 2 days course..very good...u learn a lot...YES!!U do!!!Luckily our class was not that boring...with the student like us...hehehe....ada saja that we want to share wif the rest...the instructor pun inda sanggup wah kan kami....We were driving around KB, saw my cuz and he send me a txt...This is sooooo sengaja...purposely tu ia send...bt nope...i was driving and wif the instructor sat next to me as a passenger, u think i would read his txt???nda lah...till kami tukar driver, then barutah i read the txt...hehe...(whining...dududududu......)today we were given a task jua to do "Vehicle Checklist"...Went to have lunch at Pizzahut....urrgghhh....i ordered a regular but i only ate 1 piece saja!!!!Believe Me!!!!so the rest, i told to tapau kan and gave it to the Instructor......hehehe....Esok, we were told that we will learn how to handle the car properly....like do emergency brake and more.....Am so excited!!!

Anyhoots....since i came back till now the kawasan at our place is out of electricity....They were fixing sumthin...a cable kah...when they can do this tadi semasa siang...biar dorang berkerja Malam!!!!Kan ambil overtime and probz dorang ani takut panas!!!

Oh well....it's so Hot!!!!

I really have to mandi now...and go straight to bed coz I have an early morning start!!

cheriooo evryone!!!!

Love ya.......................


0 comments: