CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 19 April 2008

...Tired!!!...

Assalam everyone....

I bet everyone is busy goin out tonite....while me..am just staying at home coz am tooo tired...Exhausted brabiz....

Attended the final day of the training....it was so good...we were taught how to drive more careful...be extra safe..try to communicate with the other road users by giving the rite information....there is just loads to share...overall the class...the training...and the Instructors were very good!!!

We finished our course at 4pm...then went to do something....cut my hair a bit....then went back home.....

And now am so bloody T.I.R.E.D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Am goin to rest a bit early tonite...and tomorrow am just goin to rest at home!!!

am goin to mkn dulu......

see ya!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.