CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 2 March 2008

..oh..oh...I made it this time...

Assalam...

It seems that am only updating my blogs once a week...*sigh*....I need to rajin kan myself...

Anyway....GUESS WHAT!!!...During our HSE Mtg, I won myself cash....Ka-Ching($$$$$)...muahahahahahaha.....Won the best safety card of the week......won the best safety card of the Month......and....and....the MOST contributor.....*proud*..*proud*....Imagine, am not even based at the workshop and 100% of my card was about hazards at the workshop....


owh...owh....si Dee is so happy....walking away with a hundred over $$$....hahahahaha.....

Anyhow, hope this won't be the last time....[damn!!did i sound so kiasu...]hahahaha......I'll give chances to the rest of the girls in the office....


Am planning to go down to OGDC seria and check out the Belait Travel Fair...we were informed by our Travel Agent tht the fare is way tooo cheap....[updates is available on KB Happening, Iskandar World...and also Anak Brunei...]


Owh well....i'd better get me self ready....

To u all~Enjoy the rest of your Sunday....




0 comments: