CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 23 February 2008

...Happy National Day Brunei!!..

Assalam...



Today is a Public Holiday...(YAYYYYYYY!!!!)...it's the 24th National Day celebration for us Bruneians....



Woke up quite a bit early today, as me and mumzie went off to lumut....Paying our last respect to Mumzie's dearly cuz...(to the family, our prayers are with you all and semoga roh Allahyarhamah dicucuri rahmat dan di himpunkan bersama ahli2 syura...AMIN)



Am planning to go to see fireworks later....as mentioned, there's one at Empire...and another one will be at the Taman Jubli Perak...I bet there will be loads of people....Should dine in at Empire, huh!!![hmmm.....*thinking*]



I just can wait to see pics taken from AB...I wonder if Princess Nashwa is now doing the clickings+clickings+clickings too....



I just rompak this from Jeed's blog....it's Victoria's Secret (looking at this blog really drives me crrrrraZZZZyyyy.....)



I likesssss and I want.......

ada gift packs also...so if it's hard to think of what gift to get for your someone, loved ones, whoever ones (apa kan??!!)...call Jeed's.....

Am out of here....Have a GREAT Weekend Everyone!!




0 comments: