CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 13 January 2008

...IT's a Pain....

Assalam....

Why is my title as such??It's painful when u know sumthing that really hurts you....why??No one in this world wnts to be hurt or get hurt..but it happened to almost everyone...not once..not twice...more than that...I have been through this myself...and crying is my best friend when it happens...it's always like that...and by doing so i hope to feel good...but in the end...i'll feel like to hit my head on the wall...coz of too much cryings i have headache...and to get rid of this.., i will sleep it off.....DAMN!!

Went out yesterday to get myself a haircut...Just wnt myself to look good...*teehee*..Brought my cuz along as well, we did a bit of talking...and it was good...the only time i get to see my Cuz (Yanz) is during family functions...and to do all the talking.., we found that we don't have enough time...so since she's back in town for the weekend, i decided to bring her out...and I hope to do this again....

It's a Sunday..., and today i don't feel like to be anywhere or even do anythin...[I feel like shit!!!~probably because it's d time of d month]...i will just camp in the house...it's raining here...hope it'll stop coz i wnt to do sumthin this afternoon...

To all~have a good sunday....


~Lovesssss ME~

0 comments: