CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 11 January 2008

...11 Januari...

Assalam....

Anyone heard of 11 Januari from GiGi?? It's a nice song....sweet...

It's weekend coming...so it's time to bury urself at home....hahaha...I have plans to finish off my scrapping...so it's scrapping-ing time for those working people...

Today we had a "Hari Cemerlang"....we had a video show...then break-d-ice session...then Makan time....food was so-so....not that i eat that much....

Went back from work a bit late today...went to do some shopping at the only decent store....then drive back home...I thought of what my CM said this morning..."I want u to go back home the same way as u came in to work"...I wanted to add.."yeah!with a little bit of kusutness sana sini..."but then on second thots it won't do me any good for saying tht....

Dnt know wht i'm gonna do this wknd...how i just wish i could go sumwhr...a weekend trip...that will be good....hmmm......*think*...

Anyway....i hope to get some shots of our beach esok...to fill up the wht to do thingy....

I'll wrap up for tonite....will blog-in some more 2morow...

~lovesssssss~

0 comments: