CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 28 November 2006

...neglected??!!...

hey peeps...
It's been a while tht i didn't update my blog...bukan kerana saya malas but it's just tht...my time was fully used-up doing interesting things...huhuhu...(believe me!!)..
Have been busy with my aunt's function (makan-makan wah!!) then i was doing a few things for my mum's family...uurrgghh....
How often do u think a woman goes to Hair Salom?? So I went yesterday..somewhere in kb..and believe it or not there's this tomboy was shouting across the room before ia kan keluar telling the hairdresser to makesure girlfren nya atu lawa...(walaupun!!)...duuhhh kan...this "lady" (yng tomboy ani!!) is so damn skinny...and my gosh...org pun inda takut kan ia..I couldn't help it but look at her...and i get the jelingan yng membari kambang bulu...(huhu!!) inda plng ia kan mengurat me lah ah...Yikes!!!!
AM now at my aunt's plce..and infront of her house ada this lagoon where u can see all sorts of peeps exercising...As mentioned by our fren Jack.., brunei people do exercise!!! You can see all different sizes of people exercising...They're trying to keep fit...I'm glad tht we are sooo health concious....With all the penyakit and everything, it really scares us, huh!!!...I used to go for aero...it's like 4 times a week...but not anymore...(not tht i don't want to...) U feel good once u started to sweat.... but then..kdg-kdg i felt tht the more u exercise, the more u makan...kenapa kan tu ah??? And sometime, people will think tht inda apa makan banyak..sama jua exercise....(apa kan!!)......And the other thing that i realised is that, lapas exercise..ada tah yng makan...panuh restaurant....especially arah Amanah Harith yng di jerudong..selalu di penuhi dgn orang frm Shahbandar...hehehe...cali jua sometime ah!!
So.., what have u peeps been up to??
I'll have to continue with wht am doin now...I'll catch up wif u dudes ltr...
..gd byeeee.....
* muahzz*

0 comments: