CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 19 March 2008

...It's a Holiday tomorrow...

Assalam...

How is everybody doin?? I bet ada tah yang tidur sudah so that esok dpt bangun awal for the Maulud celebration...

Went down to KB and saw people were making preparation for tomorrow...arranging chairs and all...

It's been raining today since lunch...till now..On my way back from work, I was caught in a traffic jam..there was an accident...(Again!!)..could it be because of the rain??nda jua kan....everytime we have a TBT in the morning, we are always reminded to be extra extra carefull...kan di suruh semua driver ani go for Defensive Driving, nda jua patut ah...Anyways, back to the accident thingy, the driver and passengers of the car was shocked kali!!nda wah dorg keluar from the car..they hit/bumped into the car infront of them and another car lagi melanggar dari belakang...I always tell myself to be extra careful on the road...dnt rush....be patient (kadang-kadang...hehehe)...

Oh well...am so looking forward to wake up late esok..i might go off to bandar (Again!!)...if rajin lah..or else have lunch wif my gurl frenz...

to my dearest fren Meg, Congrats....Hope you'll look after yourself during this period...

To LLRC Manageress & Goalie, Congrats to u both...!!Baby Girl huh!!Will visit you one of this days...

To u all~Good Nyte......

0 comments: