CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 10 March 2008

...Happy Birthday Bro...

Assalam...


Yeah OK!! So I am here...sitting infront of me laptop..updating me blog...



Bro...,
This is for you....Happy Birthday, I know it's a year older this year...ur not getting any younger...so, pls...pls...pls...and Pls....(atu bnyk) be good...Hope u'll have a good time today...with all those cranky frenz of urs...that will celebrate today together wif u...we'll celebrate together soon ~luv & hugs....ur sis

Anyways, this month u'll see me posting lots of birthday greetings...plus...plus...if i could still or still made it on time to RSVP-ing myself for this sat..., i will of coz do update on the event...hehehe....(paksa tah menyewa camera yng canggih ni nanti~just for this event...)

Owh...today was so hectic.....loads n loads of things to do...let's just hope tomorrow is a better day for everyone....and for me toooo.....went back home a few minutes to 6pm...(atu mengira ia..) to be exact lah...hehehe....(Your Greatness, any brunei word for this??yes??No??) probs, "bekira"....what say u??

It's pouring rain outside....*sigh*

am off to sleep now.....Good nyte peeps!

0 comments: