CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 14 February 2008

...Roses for today...

Assalam....

I think most of the florists di brunei is busy2 brabiz....with the arrangement lah...with the delivery lah...and I bet ada jua yng tersalah send...hahaha...(gosh!!that is just not good..hope it won't happen esp during valentine's ani)...

Our CM was being so generous today...i was out from the office when he distributed roses to the rest of them...so as soon as I stepped in, my colleague said "the CM wants u to see him....Now!!!" (as usual lah, I was kinda blur...and ask myself, what did i do??"...so i went to see him and he gave me this look...asking where i've been...sekali..he gave me the rose atu....and said in a nicer tone "Happy Valentine's Day Di..." (duhh!!!is that it???atu kan i was so damn bloody worried!!) Cheh!!!!!!!!

Anyhooos..., i don't want to brag so much abt today...I hope all of u out there will have a great time...Btw, why does we ladies alwez think that valentine's day (or hari kekasih) ani is for the ladies saja???what about for the Men????...*think*.....

Good Nyte Y'all.......

0 comments: