CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 7 February 2008

...Gong Xi Fa Cai....

Assalam...

I have been busy (again!!) and neglected my blog (Again!!!).....kesian eh...

It was raining heavily till noon...woke up at abt 10-ish...then as usual, think of wht to do today...i know i have 2 CNY open house to go and so i did went...Before doin the CNY visiting went over to my granny's place for lunch....Almost the whole day of makaning eh!!

At my granny's, most of my cuzzies were busy doin some works outside the house....kami ada pekerja buruh dari thailand...hehe....and kami ada traffic police jua....

I was so impressed seeing most of the chinese houses. And u can see a whole lot of difference....If dulu, i don't see rumah dorg ani di hias...[Cheh!!!di hias lah jua...] And nowadays, ramai org invite for open house....compared to previous years....but it's good lah....Some house ada lion dance show lagi...and to my surprise, inviting this lion to dance is soooooo very costly.....(To those who is interested, baiktah tani start belajar doing the lion dance...nxt CNY dapat tani kerumah cina)hahahahaha.......U think sanang kah??

Gosh...esok kraja...i was told I have to attend course and it'll be half a day...so half the day will be gone and tht leaves me the rest of the afternoon doing or finishing off my work.....I have to make preparations for Monday lagi...we are celebrating a very special event this monday....and am 1 of the lucky people to be in the commitee.....

I hope to post some pics esok...(InsyaAllah...) Pics taken during lastweek and some this week...[am just lazy to do it now....]muahahahahaha.......

Am off to sleep now......

Goodnyte y'all....

~lovess~~~

0 comments: