CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 10 January 2008

....Selamat Tahun Baru 1429 Hijriah....

Assalam....
I know!...I know!.....have been so busy lately thats why no update on me blog....am always so tired after work....well not physically but mentally tired...enjoy learning every new things at work...and meeting new people...i get to interact with lots and lots of people at work...and this is a good exercise....hehehe...
It's a public holiday today...no work...i realised the past 2 weeks it has been...work...work...cuti....work..work...wknd...hehe...this can't move on thru out the year....Nowadays, I have been the 2nd person to reach the office...so one morning my CM came to me and ask "what are u doing so early Di??"....and told him this crap..."coz...am so looking forward to work...!!" *gulp*...that's a good one that i could think of tho...and i know i cld think or have a different and loads of other things to say....but naahhh....let that be my answer...and he said..."...Good answer Di..."
Anyway.., today am goin to KB wif mum...to attend some function....have been doin this often wif mummy....am such a goody-goody.....
Owh yeah!!! I've got my Sony T200!!Yes!!!now am really goin to play and get use to my new toy...am going to bring it everywhere so that I could take shots...shots....and more shots......muahahahahahaha.....
Well.., I'll come back and do more updates later......
~have a Nice day~

0 comments: